PATRIOTIC FRUIT PIZZA
This pudding and fruit pizza is fun to make and to eat.
Ready in: 64
Makes 16 servings
(1-pound, 4-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
package ROYAL vanilla instant pudding & pie filling
Miniature Marshmallows, divided
prepared whipped topping
cut-up fresh fruit (strawberries, raspberries and blueberries)*
- Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil and lightly grease**. Press cookie dough onto prepared pan.
- Bake at 375°F for 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely. Remove cookie from pan and foil; place on serving plate.
- Prepare pudding mix according to package directions using milk. Fold in 2 cups marshmallows and whipped topping.
- Spread pudding mixture over cookie crust. Garnish with fruit and additional marshmallows. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time.
- * Other fruit may be substituted, such as seedless grapes, orange sections, banana slices and kiwi slices.
** If pizza pan is not available, trace 12-inch circle on parchment paper or foil. Spread cookie dough on circle and bake on baking sheet as a
245 calories,2 protein,42 carbohydrate,54 total fat,3 saturated fat,9 cholesterol,235 sodium
Preparation Time :
Cook Time :
Cooling Time :
Total Time :
1 Hours 4 Minutes