BLACK FOREST MERINGUE TARTS
Crisp meringues are a perfect container for creamy chocolate pudding and sweet cherries in this dessert sensation.
Ready in: 150
Makes 8 servings
cream of tartar
package ROYAL Instant Chocolate Pudding & Pie Filling
container prepared whipped topping, divided
package Petit Béret Black Forest Cookies, quartered, divided
cherry pie filling
- Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in small bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form. Slowly add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon or pipe egg white mixture onto parchment paper- or waxed paper-lined baking sheet to form 8 (4-inch) circles with 1-inch high sides.
- Bake at 275°F for 1 hour or until lightly browned and crisp. Turn off oven; cool in oven for 1 hour.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions using milk; fold in 2 cups whipped topping and 1 cup cookie pieces.
- Spoon pudding mixture into tarts. Top with remaining whipped topping and pie filling. Sprinkle with remaining cookie pieces; serve immediately.
358.5 calories,3.4 protein,58.2 carbohydrate,14.2 total fat,11.1 saturated fat,4.2 cholesterol,327.6 sodium,0.4 dietary fiber
Preparation Time :
Cook Time :
Cooling Time :
Total Time :
2 Hours 30 Minutes