The flavor in this chocolate, vanilla and strawberry trifle, studded with chewy Fruit Newtons, makes it worthy of your finest serving bowl.
Ready in: 285
Makes 16 servings
almond-flavored liqueur, optional
(4-serving size) packages ROYAL Instant vanilla pudding & pie filling
(4-serving size) packages ROYALl Instant chocolate pudding & pie filling
Fat Free fig or apple cookies, divided
strawberries, sliced (about 2 1/2 cups), divided
Prepared whipped topping, additional strawberries and wafers, for garnish
- Arrange wafers on a flat surface; sprinkle with liqueur if desired; set aside.
- Prepare 2 packages vanilla pudding according to package directions for pudding using 4 cups milk; chill. Prepare 2 packages chocolate pudding using 4 cups milk; chill.
- Place 8 wafers on bottom of large (3-quart) footed trifle bowl; stand 7 fruit chewy cookies upright around outside edge of bowl, alternating with 7 strawberry slices. Spread half of prepared chocolate pudding over wafers, top with 8 wafers; spread ha
- lf of prepared vanilla pudding over wafers, top with 1 cup strawberry slices and 1/4 cup walnuts.
- Repeat layers including fruit chewy cookies and strawberries around outside edge of bowl. Cover; refrigerate at least 4 hours to soften cookies. Serve garnished with whipped topping, additional strawberries and wafers.
369.74 calories,6.38 protein,66.82 carbohydrate,9.47 total fat,3.48 saturated fat,17.79 cholesterol,694.85 sodium,3.08 dietary fiber
Preparation Time :
Chill Time :
Total Time :
4 Hours 45 Minutes