SPEEDY FRUIT JAM
Sugar-free gelatin makes this jam easy to prepare and lower in calories; your choice of fresh fruit makes it full of flavor.
Ready in: 200
Makes 3 1/2 cups
(4-serving size) package ROYAL SugarFree Gelatin, any flavor
cut-up pitted cherries, peaches, strawberries, pears or apricots
- Sprinkle gelatin over water in saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
- Cook over low heat; stirring until gelatin dissolves. Add fruit and lemon juice. Heat to a boil; reduce heat.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally and crushing fruit slightly. Spoon into jars; cool slightly.
- Cover and refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
- *Jam can be stored, covered, in refrigerator for up to 1 month.
38.94 calories,1.13 protein,9.15 carbohydrate,0.07 total fat,0.01 saturated fat,34.75 sodium,0.21 dietary fiber
Preparation Time :
Cook Time :
Chill Time :
Total Time :
3 Hours 20 Minutes