FRUITED MELON BOAT
Juicy strawberries top a cool mixture of gelatin and cottage cheese in elegant melon shells.
Ready in: 225
Makes 4 servings
(4-serving size) package ROYAL Orange Gelatin*
lowfat cottage cheese
medium honeydew melon, halved and seeded
chopped fresh strawberries
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool slightly. Blend dissolved gelatin and cottage cheese in electric blender container until smooth. Refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Scoop out melon, leaving 1/2-inch shell; invert shells onto paper towels to drain. Chop enough melon to measure 1/2 cup. (Reserve remaining melon for another use.) Stir chopped melon and strawberries into thickened gelatin; spoon into melon shells. R
- efrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
- Halve melon shells to make 4 wedges.
- * 1 (4-serving size) package ROYAL Sugar Free Orange Gelatin may be substituted.
162.64 calories,9.41 protein,30.56 carbohydrate,0.73 total fat,0.37 saturated fat,2.48 cholesterol,378.14 sodium,0.98 dietary fiber
Preparation Time :
Chill Time :
3 Hours 30 Minutes
Total Time :
3 Hours 45 Minutes