QUICK BANANA PUDDING
Vanilla wafers, pudding and fresh bananas are layered for a quick All-American dessert.
Ready in: 210
Makes 8 servings
(4-serving size) packages ROYAL Instant Vanilla or Chocolate Pudding & Pie Filling
vanilla wafers, divided
to 6 medium ripe bananas, sliced (about 4 cups), divided
prepared whipped topping
Banana slices, for garnish
- Prepare pudding according to package directions using milk.
- Spoon 1/2 cup pudding in bottom of 1 1/2-quart serving bowl. Top with 8 wafers, a generous layer of sliced bananas and 2/3 cup pudding. Stand 10 wafers around outside edge of dish. Continue layering 11 wafers, sliced bananas, 2/3 cup pudding, 14 wafe
- rs, sliced bananas and remaining pudding.
- Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight to soften cookies. To serve, spread whipped topping over pudding; garnish with additional banana slices if desired.
- *For Individual Servings: Prepare pudding as directed above. Into each of eight dessert dishes, stand 4 to 5 wafers around outside edge. Layer pudding with half the banana slices. Garnish with remaining bananas, whipped topping and remaining wafers.
366.32 calories,4.8 protein,65.66 carbohydrate,10.58 total fat,6.13 saturated fat,15.64 cholesterol,459.98 sodium,1.48 dietary fiber
Preparation Time :
Chill Time :
Total Time :
3 Hours 30 Minutes