CIRCUS PUDDING CUPS
These creamy chocolate pudding treats are a great summertime project; let the kids decorate these goodies with sprinkles and animal crackers.
Ready in: 80
Makes 12 servings
Graham Cracker Crumbs
margarine or butter, melted
package ROYAL Instant Chocolate Pudding & Pie Filling*
prepared whipped topping
(2 1/8-ounce) boxes animal crackers
Maraschino cherries and colored sprinkles, for garnish
- Line 12 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups with foil cupcake liners; set aside.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and margarine or butter in medium bowl. Press 1 rounded tablespoon crumb mixture firmly on bottom of each cup.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions using milk; fold in whipped topping. Spoon into prepared cups; stand 3 animal crackers facing out around edge of each cup in pudding mixture.
- Garnish with cherries and sprinkles if desired. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- *Other flavors ROYAL Instant Pudding & Pie Filling may be substituted.
180.5 calories,2.6 protein,24.7 carbohydrate,8 total fat,2.3 saturated fat,4.2 cholesterol,295.8 sodium,0.7 dietary fiber
Preparation Time :
Chill Time :
Total Time :
1 Hours 20 Minutes