TWO POINTS FOOTBALL
This is a creamy, frozen dessert in the shape of a football treat that combines vanilla and chocolate pudding and peanut butter.
Ready in: 405
Makes 8 servings
(4-serving size) package ROYAL Instant Chocolate Pudding & Pie Filling
cold milk, divided
heavy cream, whipped, divided
(4-serving size) package ROYAL Instant Vanilla Pudding & Pie Filling
creamy or chunky peanut butter
squares semisweet chocolate
margarine or butter
shredded coconut, optional
drop green food coloring, optional
- Prepare chocolate pudding according to package directions using 1 1/2 cups milk. Fold in 1 cup whipped cream. Spoon half the pudding into 6-cup plastic wrap-lined football (melon) shaped mold, spreading up side of mold; set aside.
- Prepare vanilla pudding according to package directions using 1 1/2 cups milk and peanut butter. Fold in 1 cup whipped cream. Spoon vanilla mixture into center of chocolate pudding. Evenly top with remaining chocolate pudding, encasing vanilla mixtur
- e. Cover; freeze at least 6 hours.
- Melt chocolate and margarine or butter in double boiler over low heat, mixing until smooth; set aside. If desired, tint coconut with food coloring; arrange on serving plate. Unmold football onto plate; remove plastic wrap. Working quickly, spread cho
- colate over football. Garnish with remaining whipped cream. Serve immediately or freeze until serving time. Let stand at room temperature 20 minutes for easier slicing.
485.24 calories,8.74 protein,35.73 carbohydrate,35.7 total fat,18.31 saturated fat,74.09 cholesterol,348.58 sodium,1.6 dietary fiber
Preparation Time :
Freeze Time :
Total Time :
6 Hours 45 Minutes