PEACH CREAM CAKE
This intricate dessert created with chilled gelatin, ladyfingers and peaches will melt in your mouth.
Ready in: 290
Makes 10 servings
ladyfingers, split and halved crosswise
can sliced peaches, divided
(4-serving size) packages ROYAL Orange Gelatin
prepared whipped topping
- Stand ladyfingers on edge around side of 9-inch springform pan; line bottom with remaining ladyfingers.
- Drain peaches, reserving 1/2 cup syrup. Set aside 3 peach slices for garnish; dice remaining slices.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water and reserved peach syrup. Refrigerate until slightly thickened. Beat thickened gelatin with electric mixer until light and fluffy; fold in whipped topping. Stir in diced peaches and pecans. Pour i
- nto prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
- Remove side of pan; garnish with reserved peach slices.
233.41 calories,3.85 protein,33.3 carbohydrate,10.37 total fat,2.33 saturated fat,46.99 cholesterol,123.5 sodium,1.49 dietary fiber
Preparation Time :
Chill Time :
4 Hours 5 Minutes
Total Time :
4 Hours 50 Minutes