LONE STAR TART
Add fresh or canned fruit of your choosing to this delicious combination of vanilla pudding and orange gelatin for a cool summer dessert.
Ready in: 310
Makes 8 servings
squares graham crackers, finely rolled (about 1 1/3 cups crumbs)
margarine or butter, melted
(4-serving size) packages ROYAL Orange Gelatin
(4-serving size) package ROYAL Instant Vanilla Pudding & Pie Filling
mixed fresh or canned fruit pieces*
- Mix crumbs and margarine or butter in small bowl; press on bottom and side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes; cool.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water. Prepare pudding according to package directions using milk and 1 cup dissolved gelatin. Pour into prepared crust; refrigerate.
- Refrigerate remaining clear gelatin until slightly thickened, about 30 minutes.
- Arrange fruit pieces over thickened cream layer. Carefully spoon clear gelatin over fruit. Refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
- *Do not use fresh or frozen pineapple or kiwi.
365.64 calories,3.37 protein,65.16 carbohydrate,9.66 total fat,1.98 saturated fat,4.15 cholesterol,520.01 sodium,0.77 dietary fiber
Preparation Time :
Cook Time :
Chill Time :
4 Hours 30 Minutes
Total Time :
5 Hours 10 Minutes