A fluffy, frozen dessert spiked with orange and lemon juices for a sensational summer taste.
Ready in: 390
Makes 6 servings
(4-serving size) package ROYAL Orange Gelatin
Lemon, orange and lime slices, for garnish
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water in medium metal bowl; set aside.
- Heat sugar and water in small saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil; boil 5 minutes.
- Stir sugar mixture, orange juice and lemon juice into dissolved gelatin. Cover; freeze 1 hour or until mixture is frozen around edges.
- Remove from freezer. Beat with electric mixer at high speed until foamy. Return bowl to freezer; freeze 1 hour.
- Repeat beating process once. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Scoop into 6 dessert dishes; garnish with lemon, orange and lime slices.
170.64 calories,2.18 protein,41.38 carbohydrate,0.14 total fat,0.01 saturated fat,125.29 sodium
Preparation Time :
Cook Time :
Freeze Time :
Total Time :
6 Hours 30 Minutes