Tropical Fruit Ice
Try this frozen tropical delight.
Ready in: 6 hours 20 minutes
Makes 8 servings
- 2 (8-ounce) cans crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 (4-serving size) package ROYAL
- SugarFree Strawberry Gelatin
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 1 (16-ounce) container plain lowfat yogurt
- Drain pineapple, reserving 3/4 cup juice. Heat reserved pineapple juice to boil.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling juice in medium bowl; stir pineapple, banana and yogurt. Cover and freeze until firm but not solid, stirring occasionally, about 3 hours.
- Remove gelatin mixture from freezer and break up into pieces; beat with electric mixer until smooth. Return to freezer; freeze until firm, about 3 hours. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving. Scoop ice into individual dishes to serve.
118.76 calories, 5.62 protein, 23.51 carbohydrate, 1.15 total fat, 0.56 saturated fat, 2.94 cholesterol, 157.28 sodium, 1.28 dietary fiber
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Freeze Time: 360 minutes
Total Time: 6 hours 20 minutes