Layers of colors please the eye, while the flavor of lemon, orange, and strawberry, please the palate.
Ready in: 7 hours
Makes 12 servings
- 1 (4-serving size) package ROYAL Raspberry Gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 (12-fluid ounce) can ginger ale, divided
- 1 1/2 cups prepared whipped topping, divided
- 1 (4-serving size) package ROYAL Orange Gelatin
- 1 (4-serving size) package ROYAL Strawberry Gelatin
- Mint sprig, for garnish
- Dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 cup boiling water; stir in 1/2 cup ginger ale. Set aside 1 cup gelatin and refrigerate until thickened.
- Stir 1/2 cup whipped topping into remaining dissolved gelatin; refrigerate until thickened. Repeat with orange and strawberry gelatins.
- In 6–cup mold, layer creamy lemon gelatin and clear lemon gelatin. Repeat with orange and strawberry gelatins to form a total of 6 layers. Refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
- Unmold onto serving dish; garnish with mint sprig.
122.12 calories, 2 protein,24.36 carbohydrate, 2.02 total fat,1.74 saturated fat, 139.42 sodium
Preparation Time: 60 minutes
Chill Time: 360 minutes
Total Time: 7 hours