Mixed Berry Mousse
This power-packed dessert gives an energy boost at any time of day.
Ready in: 4 hours
Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 1 (4-serving size) package ROYAL Strawberry Gelatin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 12 ladyfingers, split*
- Strawberries, raspberries or blueberries, for garnish
- Dissolve gelatin and sugar in large bowl in boiling water; stir in cold water. Refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Beat thickened gelatin until light and thick, about 5 minutes. Reserve half of whipped cream for garnish; fold remaining half into beaten gelatin. Stir in pineapple. Line a 2-quart bowl or 6 parfait glasses with ladyfingers; spoon in gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Garnish with reserved whipped cream and berries.
- *vanilla wafers may be substituted.
345.81 calories, 4.39 protein, 46.31 carbohydrate, 16.69 total fat, 9.75 saturated fat, 133.12 cholesterol, 146.7 sodium, 0.54 dietary fiber
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Chill Time: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
Total Time: 4 Hours