Fruit Cooler Parfait
Crisp and refreshing!
Ready in: 2 hours 45 minutes
Makes 4 servings
- 1 (4-serving size) package ROYAL SugarFree Cherry, Raspberry, or Strawberry Gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 (12-fluid ounce) can diet ginger ale
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up assorted fresh or canned fruit
- 2 tablespoons plain lowfat yogurt
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in ginger ale. Chill until slightly thickened.
- Reserve 1/3 cup thickend gelatin. Mix fruit into remaining thickened gelatin; spoon into 4 (8-ounce) parfait glasses. Beat reserved gelatin and yogurt with electric mixer until foamy; spoon over fruit layer.
- Chill until firm, about 2 hours.
170.9 calories, 14.1 protein,30.8 carbohydrate, 0.28 total fat,0.09 saturated fat, 0.38 cholesterol,771.49 sodium, 0.56 dietary fiber
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Chill Time: 150 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 45 minutes