Citrus Bavarian Dessert
A light and fluffy dessert that will melt in your mouth.
Ready in: 120
Makes 5 servings
- 10 Nice Biscuits
- 2 (4-serving size) package ROYAL Lime Gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 2 cups prepared whipped topping, divided
- 1 navel orange, peeled and sectioned*
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water. Cool to room temperature.
- Fold 1 1/2 cups whipped topping into gelatin mixture; refrigerate 1 hour or until set.
- Place 2 biscuits in each of 5 (8-ounce) dessert dishes. Top with 1/2 cup gelatin mixture. Arrange orange sections over gelatin; garnish with remaining whipped topping.
- One (11-ounce) can mandarin orange sections, drained, may be substituted.
245.8 calories, 3.1 protein, 38.1 carbohydrate, 9.5 total fat, 7.1 saturated fat, 156.7 sodium, 1.3 dietary fiber
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Chill Time: 1 Hours
Cooling Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 2 Hours